Site is mostly back

I managed to get my posts back up. I think the links to the images might be messed up but I’ll have to try to go through and fix those by hand.

What I ended up doing was installing wordpress locally using something I found calledBitnami, then editing the sql backup so I could import it into that virtualized wordpress. Then I used worpress’s export feature to export the entries to an xml file which I uploaded here.

Now I got to get a theme going and my blogroll and I’ll be back in shape. This will be a good excuse to do a bit of a redesign that I’ve been meaning to do so that’s something I guess…

Leave a comment